Our Restaurant Assistant Managers leads and develops people to execute outstanding product quality and customer service, build sales and control costs for each shift.
In addition to following standard Marco’s operating policies and procedures, main areas of focus include (but are not limited to):
- Demonstrate and reinforce Marco’s Values.
- Develop, share knowledge and experience, and train Team Members and Shift Leads.
- Contribute to the hiring and retention of Team Members, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads who embody Marco’s Values, including dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the coaching/development for their Team Members and Shift Leads in a timely manner.
- Execute a plan, based on an employee feedback, to decrease turnover and improve Team Member’s job satisfaction.
- Know, enforce, and educate Team Members, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads on all of the appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and security and safety procedures.
- Develop an effective Team Member, Certified Trainer and Shift Lead schedule, optimized to hit profit and sales targets.
- Update weekly communication board with critical store/company information.
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with Team Members, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads.
- Communicate any performance concerns to General Manager in a timely manner
- Accountable for execution of training program for Associates, Certified Trainers and Shift Leads.
- Participate in manger meetings.
- Maintain critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Responsible for weekly update of daily prep sheet.
- Maintain all food pars.
- Maintain appropriate inventory and places store orders (following DM certification)
- Manage storage organization throughout store to ensure standards are met.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Accountable for assigning daily cleaning duties and weekly follow up.
- Store Security and Safety
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety requirements and practices.
- Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures etc.)
- Effectively support local store marketing and promotions to maximize sales potential, including sourcing and blitzing outside of store for recruiting and marketing purposes.
- Control assigned P & L line items.
- Control food components, labor, waste, and cash across shifts.
- Count drawers and ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Customer Service
- Make customers really happy.
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
Hoogland Foods Team Members enjoy flexible work schedules, wear jeans to work, meal discounts, paid training, and advancement opportunities. Benefits package includes a 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life insurance, flex spend account, and paid vacation (eligibility requirements).
Hoogland Foods, LLC is looking for exceptional Leaders who want to be part of the fastest growing pizza company, Marco’s Pizza!
Our mission is to be everyone’s first choice for pizza. We have a genuine passion for making the perfect pizza while providing exceptional customer service. That is the Hoogland Foods Way.
APPLY TODAY to take the next step in your career and join our winning team!
Apply Now Back To List